I love the idea of gifting hair tools that will make life just a little bit easier. These are my TOP favorites right now. I wear hair extensions and everything listed below can be used on the hair. The curling irons by T3 are incredible and offer a great value. I’ve had #1 and #3 for over 6 months now and they are definitely game changers. I can switch out the different wand sizes to create curls for Gwen & Chloe too! If you prefer to have a clamp like I do, #1 is a great option for you.
1.This is the convertible curling iron by T3. You can slowly build up to having interchangeable wands. I use the 1.25 almost daily. Order it now so you can have it by Christmas. Your curls will last all day if you curl your hair with this. I don’t brush or pick apart the curl until after I curl my entire head of hair. I also spray # 11 and #13 all over the curls and let it sit for 1 minute.
2.This is the T3 Body Waver at 1.75 round. It decreases frizz and smoothes the hair out while creating the most natural curl.
3. Curling Wand with interchangeable sizes – this is just a wand, you wrap your hair around it. It doesn’t have a clamp like #2 and #3. It’s all about preference.
4. The Big Hair Blow Out Kit is everything you need for that perfect blow out. The drybar blow dryer is perfection. It can dry my hair faster than the rest and I love the size of it.
5. Meet my favorite hair turban. It’s created to make drying and caring for your hair easier. You can partial air dry your hair while it’s wrapped up in this after the shower.
6. The best paddle brush in America. The End. haha. No seriously though – I have thick, unruly hair and I need something strong to brush out my hair. This is incredible.
7. Hold Me Hair Clips come in handy every single day. I need to section off my hair to make sure I get all the frizz and waves out. These clips are a life saver!
8. Mud Slide Nourishing Hair Mask is another amazing gift to give. Add a big red bow and you will make someones day. It’s one of those things you never buy for yourself but when you have it you can’t imagine not using it on a regular. This heals your hair, repairs damage, smoothes it out, gives it added nutrients and creates a softness that only a mask can do. It’s so good!
9. I’m going to give this 4 pack of styling goods to some of my friends this Christmas. I’ll put a big red bow on it and leave it at their door. This is the 4 pack of my dreams! It’s cheaper to by the pack than purchase them individually. Read what they are below.
– Detox Dry Shampoo: a dry shampoo that absorbs oils, impurities and odor while providing body and fullness and leaving your hair fresh and clean.
– Triple Sec 3-in-1 Texturizer: a portable spray that functions as a light, clear, dry shampoo, absorbing oil and instantly leaving your hair feeling fresh and clean.
– Money Maker Flexible Hold Hairspray: a hairspray that provides workable yet lasting hold to tame flyaways and keep styles in place all day.
– Sparkling Soda Shine Mist: a superfine mist that calms flyaways, static and frizz without weighing hair down.
10. Hold Me Hair Clips come in handy every single day. I need to section off my hair to make sure I get all the frizz and waves out. These clips are a life saver!
11.I was introduced to R+Co products during fashion week. The smell is divine and the hold is even better. I LOVE the hairspray and the dry shampoo is their most popular item.
12. No FRIZZ, humidity proof is always in my house. I have natural curl and need a quarter size of this when I blow out my hair. It works wonders! I use it especially when I’m traveling or wearing my hair straight.
13. Texturizing spray took me a little while to come around to but now that I have tried it I won’t do a blow dry without it. I like my hair to feel a little dirty so it curls better. You know what I mean 🙂 After a fresh blow dry, my hair is too clean to hold curl. I spray this texturizing spray all over so curls stay better. I even add more after I’m done curling and scrunch my curls up after I’ve sprayed it.
14. Wave Spray is a textured spray mist that gives your hair the “undone look” or I’m just getting out of the pool look. I spray this to my dry hair after a couple days to create the undone look. Or spray it right after your shower and let your hair air dry. I love this product, especially in the summer months.
15.For you Blondies! Blonde Ale is the best brightening system for blondes. It extends my highlights and keeps my hair looking fresh and bright. Huge bonus is how good it smells. ummm.
Comments & Replies
Leave a comment
For the Halo extensions, which color do you wear? … I have similar hair color. Thanks!