I have naturally curly hair and straighten it at least once a week. I use dry shampoo twice a week to hang on to my blow dry as long as possible. I have learned to use products to help get silky and smooth hair. Take a peek into my hair routine. Sometimes it can be a process but I have learned a few tricks to cut down on my hair time.
1. This blow dryer saves me so much time. It cut my drying time in half. It keeps my hair healthy and does not fry it. I LOVE this blow dryer!
2. This Living Proof, STRAIGHT SPRAY does exactly that – straightens hair. I put it in my hair before my blow dry and it works wonders. I love using it on humid days to keep the frizz out and my hair straight.
3. Lisa introduced me to this SULTRA curling iron. It creates the perfect beach curl while smoothing out the texture of my hair when I use.
4. I use this dry shampoo at least twice a week to help my blow dry last longer. It absorbs oils, adds a little volume and leaves your hair smelling great!
5. Rita Hazant products are amazing and new to me. I’ve been using the “blonde” root concealer when I can’t make it to the salon quick enough for highlights. The color really is great. She also makes gray concealer and brown concealer for touch ups or root coverage. It’s awesome stuff!
6. I use a quarter size of this hair oil every time I blow dry. I need a clear oil that won’t change the color of my hair over time. This leaves hair silky and smooth. It also protects it from the heat of a blow dryer.
7. This is my favorite product of all time. City Swept creates the “lived in ” hair look. It leaves a shine, creates pieced separation.