I’m definitely a skin care junkie and try everything I can get my hands on. I wanted to go over a few skin care staples that I use religiously. For example, I get facials pretty often to help control my MELASMA (pigmentation). It helps tremendously and I love to learn about skin during every visit so I made it a priority. It’s never very relaxing because I honestly talk the entire time (lol). I now bring my own NuFace(R) mini Facial Toning Device to every appointment and add 20 minutes of this to each facial I do. The science is there ladies! The electric microcurrent tones & tightens, while providing a workout for your face/neck. Bye-bye jowls and chicken neck! This at home toning device really works. It’s just like exercise for your body. When you stop exercising your body starts to experience muscle loss. The same goes with your face and neck! Think about investing in this. I’ve had mine for two years now.
Read about my other staples below…..
- BeautyBio Rose Quartz Roller – the best facial roller I’ve used. Two sides for under eye area and entire face. I like to keep mine cold in the refrigerator.
- NuFace(R) mini Facial Toning Device– the more I talk to my Dermatologist and skin care professionals about this I’m convinced everyone needs this. You can use this electric microcurrent in your own home. Skin care has advanced so much! Use this every night for quick results. You will see tightening and toning happen before your very eyes. I get this done during my facials and was scolded for not using my at-home device on a regular basis. It works on your neck too!
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment – Have you heard of this! I was just introduced to this and I’m crazy about it. Your skin instantly looks like you’ve had a peel or facial. Leave it bright and glowy.
- DrX Spotlite Blemish Reducer – best blemish spot reducer tool!
- Skin Inc. Optimizer Voyage Tri-Light – I’ve talked about LED therapy a bunch on this blog. This device does it all!
- Nurse Jamie Uplift Facial Trio – I bought this during the big Nordstrom sale. So glad I did. You’ll never need to go to a spa again. You’ll be addicted in your own home to this at home facial kit.
- ReFa Carat Face Beauty Roller Tool – I bought my ReFa in Japan in April. All the Korean skin care gurus told me I had to have it and they were right! I keep it in my shower and use it on my face and neck every morning for 5 minutes. The tutorial given to tone your face is brilliant and it works! It’s a manual tool that can be tossed in your bag, purse, or shower. Use it on the go and with your favorite serums. It’s also a great tool for travel.
SHOP THE POST: