1. I went to a beauty event last month and it opened my eyes up to this new product. Drum Roll……..BYE BYE UNDER EYE. This goes on like nothing else I’ve seen or felt under my eyes. It’s a full coverage concealer that works wonders. You won’t see any lines or dark circles. It’s known for it’s ability to sit on top of the skin instead of the creases around your eyes. It has anti-aging properties and is a major GAME CHANGER!! Conceal anything with this, even birthmarks, pigment spots, blemishes, redness around your nose….ANYTHING!
2. You know I LOVE RUFFLES. This SWEATSHIRT TEE with ruffles is my latest and greatest find. So cute!
3. Pullovers are the perfect staple to have right now. How cute is it in the blush tones?
4. I’ve been looking for a mid height black bootie. I found them! I love the way they make your legs look longer when you wear them with black leggings or I did black coated jeans. On SALE today too. mid height black bootie, on sale! | Grey Sweater or similar
5. Neighbor & Friend gifts are on my mind in a big way. I LOVE leaving goodies for them so show them how much I care about them and value them in my life. My kids get super into it as well. Check out this POST ON FIVE Neighbor/friend/teacher gifts.
6. This army green fur draped jacket is giving me major heart eyes. I need it!
7. Did you read this HAIR POST with my favorite TEXTURIZING SPRAY to keep curls all day. It gives hair a little of a “dirty base” before curling. This will keep the curls all day long. I also add it at the end of curling and scrunch it up a little. It also smells divine!
8. Have you ever tried on a pair of Joie Heels? They feel like pillows for your feet. These are the only heels I can walk for miles in NYC. These lace up Joie heels are on my Christmas list for sure!!
9. This white dress is so pretty. I’ve had my eye on it for over a year. The designer keeps re-stocking it on all sizes after it sells out. It’s a best seller and I’d love to wear it for the holidays this year with a pretty red lipstick.
10. This outfit is up on instagram tonight. It’s the coziest blush pink sweater and my new Stuart Weitzman boots with the block heel. I hunted them down for weeks and finally snagged a pair in my size. They were worth the wait!