morning regimen– 1. wake up wash face – Glycolic Renewal Cleanser – This cleanser is blowing my mind. The LHA cleanser has been sold out for over a month so I switched to this one from Skin Ceuticals. The glycolic acid in it is 8% and does such a great job of re-texturizing your skin. It’s evening out tone, texture and does wonders for hyperpigmentation. You can also feel the tingle when you face. It will definitely be my new go-to cleanser.
add 2 pumps of vitamin c to fresh clean face. (most important anti-aging step, next to sunscreen)
2. apply VITAMIN C (skin ceutical dupe and made by my dermatologist. I’m obsessed) – let absorb for 1 minute
4. apply SUNSCREEN (this one is formulated for skin that is prone to hyperpigmentation or breakouts)
5. EYE EYES BABY ,(best around and not near as expensive as what I was using from my doctor. It’s half the price and amazing!) in the mornings & at night I put it on
6. ANTI-AGING CONCEALER(color -medium sand)/ for under eyes and anywhere else you need coverage (conceals dark spots, bags under eyes, veins, pigment, break outs, scars) If I was stranded on a island this is the one product I’d take. I’m lost without it. I actually feel naked when I’m not wearing it.
7. COLORSCIENCE STICK (I wear medium) doubles as my powder with SPF in it!
8. I use this BANANA PRIMER mixed with a little CC CREAM as my foundation concoction. Has SPF in it as well. In the morning I’m in my car driving or walking kids to school. Super important to have my skincare in place before walking out the door.
9. I use STRIVECTIN NECK+ morning and night. It’s super quick to apply and it does wonders for tec neck and aging skin.
night regimen –
2.RETINOL – I apply this right after I wash and tone my face. Let your retina absorb for at least 30 seconds.
3. 2-3x each week – RESURFACING PEEL (safe while nursing & pregnant, contains retinatural complex which is plant based)
4. BOTOX IN A BOTTLE – Add this to where you wrinkle and get botox. It helps the longevity of your botox and fills in wrinkles. I apply this on top of my retinol.
5.TRIPLE LIPID RESTORE – This moisturizer is by far my favorite. It’s a little pricey but my skin doesn’t look the same without it.
6. EYE EYES BABY (best around and not near as expensive as what I was using from my doctor. It’s half the price and amazing!) in the mornings & at night I put it on.
7. A few nights a week I use this TANNING WATER
8. I slather this LIP MASK on before heading to bed. Helps keep them soft and hydrated!
9.I use STRIVECTIN NECK+ morning and night. It’s super quick to apply and it does wonders for tec neck and aging skin.