In Pursuit of Perfect Skin – Good Science Beauty
I love effective, high performing skincare products with no chemicals! Introducing my latest skincare find, Good Science Beauty. I was drawn to the science behind their products, all their products use positively charged, elemental silicon (found in nature and in our bodies) designed to carry ingredients to make them more effective. Good Silicon+ drives the ingredients deeper into the skin creating a greater effect for our skin when using their products! With consistent use, you will notice a change and your skin concerns will be addressed. Good Silicon+ in skincare products is a breaking revolution in the beauty world! I have been using their products for a month and absolutely love them. Here is my round-up of their 6 skincare products:
1. Hydrating Face Cream – My skin is in need of hydration at the moment. I am in my car so much. The dry heat and season change is getting the best of me. Their Hydrating Face Cream is skin SOS. Their cream carries hyaluronic acid and marine omega-3. The two ingredients boost each other’s performance to help diminish the appearance of wrinkles. which is water binding and pulls water and hydration to your skin cells when applied. Do not be scared by the word acid. Hyaluronic acid will work mainly on the surface of the skin, attracting moisture and strengthening the barrier function, it is amazing to have in your day to day skincare products! This cream is non-greasy and can transform dehydrated skin in days!
2. Purifying Face Mask: Use once or twice a week. Apply to clean skin. Leave for 10 to 15 minutes! Works to remove daily grime, dirt and excess oils for a satisfyingly clean feel. Even sensitive skin types can get involved. Combines Willow Bark with Amino Acids in Good Silicon+ to purify and moisturize at the same time.
3. Skin Brightening Cream applies beautifully and the perfect texture for all skin types! My main skincare concerns are melasma and hyperpigmentation. This brightening cream will keep your pigment at bay. It’s a miracle lotion!! UV rays can damage our skin causing pigmentation. It is essential to wear SPF daily. This cream will reduce pigmentation, eliminate dark spots and even out your skin. I love the results I have seen from fixing my melasma & hyperpigmentation! The ingredients will leave your skin smooth & glowing!
4. Skin Renewing Polishing Powder Revives and exfoliates your skin. Our skin can be highly stressed layer as it is exposed to dirt, pollutants, UV rays & make-up! Their Polishing Powder can be used daily and removes dirt & grimes, cleans pores and removes dead cells! Leaves my skin smoother & refreshed!
5. Skin Firming Cream Amazing anti-aging cream with the right ingredients Barley Extract improves elasticity, and Poria Cocos, an antioxidant with collagen married with Good Silicone+ gets deep in the skin. Reduces wrinkles & fine lines restore a youthful plump look – YAY. Use every morning daily after cleansing!
6. Purifying Face Cream For skin prone to acne or blemishes, often this is caused by city living pollutants! This wonderful genius in a bottle purifies your skin reaching a different level of the skin plus adds hydration! It reduces oil in your skin to help not clog your pores & renews your skin. Use day & night!
The best about Good Science Beauty is that all their products are loaded with ingredients that actually address your skin concerns. They are effective on their own. Even if you add one product to your beauty routine, you will see results. In my case, my Melasma is the death of me. I’ve seen remarkable changes by adding in the Skin Brightening Cream. Because I saw a change and the results I wanted, I now use all of them!
You can use my discount to get 20% off your entire order! It’s an amazing skincare line and I can’t wait for you to get started. Please reach out to me if you have any questions or skincare concerns you would like me to help you with.
thanks for sponsoring this post-Good Science Beauty