Thanks for sponsoring this post Colleen Rothschild Beauty
You guys know that skincare is my focus around here. I feel incredibly grateful to have found Colleen Rothschild Skincare products. I’m slightly fanatical about using the line and totally obsessed with a few of the hero pieces. You guys can always DM me if you need help putting together a solid skin care routine for day or night. I’m always happy to help!
In the meantime Colleen Rothschild announced a Christmas in July sale. Yay! You get 50% off select products and 20% off everything else. Sale ends Sunday so grab the products while in stock.
I’m breaking down skin types and the products you need to complete your skin routine.
Blemishes and Breakouts
Get the Glow
My Anti-Aging Routine (Great for normal to dry skin)
1.Double Cleanse with Cleansing Balm – this cleansers melts into your skin while removing impurities and while resetting your skin for the day
2.Soothing Toner – Use a toner to set the PH level of your skin for the day. Smells amazing.
3.Vitamin C – This vitamin C is unreal. So creamy and hydrating while giving your skin so many antioxidants. I won’t leave the house without my Vitamin C and Sunscreen. Vitamin C is the biggest Anti-Aging products you can use. I’ve had such great success recommending this to all of you girls. Nobody breaks out with it!
4.Apply Mandelic Radiance Serum – This is a “glow up” in a bottle. Your skin will change when you start using this serum. Packed with AHA and antioxidants it helps promote cell turnover while giving your skin the extra glow and hydration it needs.
5. Total Eye Cream – I love this rich and creamy eye cream. Perfect for day time use. Your concealer will glide over this. Keeps your under eye area looking hydrated all day.
6. Moisturize with Extreme Recovery Cream –
PM Routine –
2.Glycolic Peel Pads – I’m obsessed with these peel pads. The glycolic acid in these helps to breakdown sun damage or hyperpigmentation. It’s amazing for Melasma. Helps to promote collagen production and breaks down fine lines and wrinkles.
3. Retinol Night Oil – One of the hero products in Colleen’s line. This retinol night oil is life changing! Mixed with vitamin e and other antioxidants this retinol won’t cause irritation. You get all the benefits of a retinol without the irritation and redness.
4. Retinol Eye Serum – My absolute favorite product on the planet. This eye serum is nothing like I’ve ever used. Feels like cashmere going on. Works on puffiness, dark circles and has just the right amount of retinol to keep fine lines and wrinkles from popping up.
5.Facial Oil No9 – I add one-two drops of this into my moisturizer. or I apply it to my skin while I use the Gua Sha Tool
6. Extreme Recovery Cream – Just like the cleansing balm, this moisturizer melts into your skin. Packed with nutrients and leaves your skin hydrated.
7.Hydrating Face Mask – I sleep in this mask all the time! Or if I’m going out and need a little extra hydration I’ll put it on for 10 minutes before doing my make up. Creates the dewiest skin!
8. Gua Sha Tool – A new piece in the CR line! So excited to finally get my hands on it. It also comes with a string attached so you don’t lose it and it’s easier to handle. I love this Gua Sha Tool for lymphatic drainage. Helps decrease puffiness and I love it under my eye area.
Retinol Night Oil – One of the hero products in Colleen’s line. This retinol night oil is life changing! Mixed with vitamin e and other antioxidants this retinol won’t cause irritation. You get all the benefits of a retinol without the irritation and redness.