Here are just a few of my faves!
1. L’Oréal Eyeshadow Palette: loving these colors for fall. I love how my eyes look with these shades. You can create infinite amaounts of nude looks with this palette. It’s so good!! Nude is my jam lately.
2. L’Oréal Mascara: I’m obsessed with this blackest of black mascara. I use eyelash extensions but only use this mascara for big events or date night. I love how it makes my lashes look extra thick and long. I also never worry about it smudging because it’s water proof.
3. Maybelline Superstay Foundation: This super stay all day coverage has been my go to lately. It’s creamy and covers up blemishes perfectly.
4. L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Mascara: This is the OG in my opinion of mascaras. I used this at age 16 and always have it as a back up. Your lashes look thick and gorgeous with this!
5. Real Technique Sponge: Meet my secret sponge when applying make-up. Everyone needs this little sponge for make up application.
8. Face Primer: Slather this gem all over your skin to prime it before you put on your foundation or powder. It will help erase your pores and smooth everything out. You’ll love this.
9. NYX Butter Lipstick: This stuff literally feels like butter cream on your lips. It’s not sticky and leaves your lips extra soft and hydrated.