One of my favorite things about being a blogger and an esthetician are the endless products to try! Lunchpails has worked with incredible lines – in drugstores, department stores, and medical offices.
I’ve been working with Dr. Russak and her team at her medical esthetic office. She also has a huge dermatology practice next door. She put me on a few new skincare products that have changed my skin during the last FOUR weeks. This lipid skin cream and this eye cream. You can feel these creams working against wrinkles when you apply them. They are incredible! The triple lipid complex really hydrates and fills fine lines and wrinkles. It’s so hydrating my skin soaks up every drop of it. I’ve also done TWO rounds of the PRP facial, aka Vampire Facial. The doctor injects your plasma into your skin which boosts skin renewal. Your old skin cells are replaced by the new ones. You will see a difference instantly. I couldn’t believe it the first time!
In between treatments I’ve been using this device at home and I’ve noticed it keeps my skin fresh and glowing in between facial treatments. It’s such a great home treatment. I highly recommend it, and it will make a great holiday gift. This will keep your skin cells renewed and exfoliated. It will give you an incredible holiday glow. I especially love it after a long week of rushing around. I use it Sunday nights to give my skin a little TLC and a boost in the right direction. I wake up Monday morning ready to go again.
I’m adding this Magnetight Masque to my must-have list by Dr. Brandt. It will blow your mind and is on the beauty top seller list. You apply the masque and remove it with the special magnet that comes with it. The magnet pulls impurities from your pores and reduces the size. It’s also very anti-aging. I went through my bathroom cabinets and decided to pull all the products I will keep on rotation no matter what! These are products that I’ve noticed really work and change the appearance of skin over time. These are products that every woman should know about. These are anti-aging and will keep your skin glowing. You don’t need everything at once but start with adding one new item to your routine. I promise you will see a difference!
1.I’ve been using this triple Curl Wand to create the best curls. Nordstrom offers a best value by including 3 different size curl sticks to attach to the wand. My curls stay all day and even last a couple days if I don’t wash it. This Blow Dryer also is my favorite. My hair dries in minutes and helps smooth my frizz.
2.Clarisonic mini exfoliating brush – This is the updated mini version of the regular size clarisonic exfoliating brush. Works 6x greater than hands alone to exfoliate and keep your skin clear. Your skin will glow while keeping a dewy and fresh appearance longer. It’s waterproof which is an added bonus and travels well. I keep it in my shower and use it every morning.
3.Pigment Bar – This is an incredible face wash that is included in the PCA pigment control program. Use it in the morning. You use this to brighten your skin and fade any brown spots. It’s by PCA which is one of the best medical grade skin care lines.
4.Chantecaille Brightening Serum – This face serum is incredibly hydrating while giving your skin a huge boost of antioxidants it needs to repair itself from the environment. Smells so good and feels so good!
5. Magnetight Masque to my must-have list by Dr. Brandt. It will blow your mind and is on the beauty top seller list. You apply the masque and remove it with the special magnet that comes with it. The magnet pulls impurities from your pores and reduces the size. It’s also very anti-aging.
6.Clarifying Clay Masque – This is a non drying face mask for all skin types. It’s pretty much the only face mask I do. We have a steam room and I use this product once a week with the steam. Make your own hot towels if you don’t have access to a steam room or just make your shower super hot. Let the product penetrate into your pores. Your skin will feel so clean and fresh. It’s my favorite!
7. ENLITE Scrub & Glow – Pick this up at CVS the next time you are there. It’s inexpensive and works magic. It exfoliates and keeps your skin so soft! My pores instantly look smaller and I feel younger which is a good thing!
8. CE FERULIC – I use this every single day. It’s an added protection and defense for your skin against the environment and sun. It will fade spots from blemishes and the vitamin C is extremely anti-aging. It’s a serum you put on under your moisturizer and sunscreen. If you use one serum use this! It’s the number one beauty product on the market.
9. Body Retexturing Treatment – This lotion is amazing!! Gets rid of rough skin on heels, knees and elbows. It has ingredients that also tighten the skin. It’s amazing!
10. Phloretin CF Gel – This is just like #7 but in gel form. Some people tend to break out with the serum. In that case use this gel. Put it on every day under your moisturizer and sunscreen. Improves tone, discoloration and works hand in hand with your spf.
11. Advanced Pigment Corrector– one of Allure’s top products! You can use this every night to keep an even skin tone and prevent discoloration from blemishes or sun damge from reoccurring.
12. Supergoop Everyday Sunscreen Jug– You’ll see me all summer walking around with this jug of sunscreen in my hands. I love it for my kids and for myself. I’d bathe in it if I could.
13. Retexturizing Activator – Use this every other night. This will retexturize your skin. It diminishes fine lines and wrinkles as it exfoliates your skin while you sleep. It’s such a great product!
14. Eye Cream in a pump – The best eye cream around. It will plump and hydrate the skin under your eyes while firming. It also protects against UV rays. I re-apply this during the day when I’m feeling super dry.
15. Face Moisturizer by Bliss – I love all the names from Bliss. This is the “Drench and Quench”. It’s exactly what it says it is. Super moisturizing and hydrating.
16. Shea Body Butter by Supergoop- It feels like cashmere being rubbed all over your body. I’m in love with this body butter. I have the world’s most dry skin. It’s been helping me so much!
17. Make up Remover Wipes – best wipes period. I have nights that I just can’t make it to the bathroom to wash my face. These are the best invention ever! I also keep them in my purse, especially in the summer when we are out all day.
If you are new to skincare just pick one or two new things to add to your routine. I promise it will make a difference.