I’m now halfway and it’s true, it’s another GIRL. FOUR girls! Holy. I’m not going to lie, that’s a lot to process. On one hand, it’s all I know having three girls already. On the other, we were all a little more hopeful than we should’ve been for a little gender change in our home. We actually found out at 12 weeks due to a DNA test but wanted to wait a bit to announce it. When I asked Goldie what she was most excited about her response ” I just want a younger sister to play with that won’t take advantage of me” haha, I think she means she can’t wait to have someone younger than her to take advantage of..;)
This dress is a dream to wear, pregnant or not. I’m serious, I’m so in love with it! It has some shimmer to it, making is acceptable for holiday parties as well.
Did you see a few of my Thanksgiving Recipe posts? This brussels sprouts salad is a real crowd pleaser, Jeff’s favorite carrots I make, and a healthier version of Green Bean Casserole and my Crockpot Nutella Hot Chocolate! Yum!
So what do you get the new mom for the holidays? Here’s a list I’ve complied of things I have or would love to have!
1. You don’t need to be pregnant or a mom to want one of these Dwell and Slumber house dresses. They are just that good!
2. I’m sorry, but I love UGGS. The slippers are some of the best!
3. Oh my! The limited-edition Quinny x Rachel Zoe stroller! The color combo is by far the greatest I’ve seen!
4. If you’ve been following L&L for any amount of time, you know how deep my love runs for this MZ Wallace metro tote. I never had diaper bags with my other kids, this bag does it all for me! Plus, I can pack an entire weekend in this lightweight tote. It’s unreal!
5. I am so happy high chairs have been redesigned since I had Goldie. No more bulk, just cool and simple like this one I ordered!
6. I feel like Solly has a cult following. I can’t escape seeing them here in California and from what I understand, for GOOD reason! I love how light they are and can’t wait to wear mine all around town!
7. I’ve been known to promote some high priced make-up brushes in the past. I truly believed they were the best. Then a makeup artist turned me onto these and I was SOLD! Can’t beat the price either!
8. My favorite pair of maternity jeans right here!
9. Even if my face were not on the box, I’d still swear by this device! Over the weekend I attended a NuFACE demo at Nordstrom and became a believer all over again at the magic of this tool!
10. My friends all swear by this infant sleeper, so naturally I ordered!
11. It bounces. It sways. I think I’m REALLY going to appreciate this mamaroo!
12. Again, a fan favorite is this baby tub. Sold!
13. I just met with this designer yesterday and was beyond impressed with her talents. All real gems and custom made pieces. Her pieces are the ultimate gift to give this holiday!
14. Again, no need to be pregnant or a mom to enjoy this pj set. I have 3 of them, and rotate through them each night. Perfect gift to give the girl who needs nothing and has everything!