We have compiled a list of 25 new mom essentials. These make great baby shower gifts for first time moms so if you are having a baby, put them on your registry!
1. This Keekaroo diaper changing pad is amazing. It’s impermeable to liquid which prevents bacteria growth and deterioration. It is also soft and doesn’t need extra covers
2. Best pacifiers around. No more fishing around for lost binkies.
3. Maxi Cosi infant car seat. Super light weight and comfortable so your baby is nice and comfy in it.
4. Fridababy thermometer. This gadget is so amazing. Baby wears it so you can sleep with peace of mind. It alerts you when fever spikes.
5. Ergobaby baby carrier. Great to have your hands free and be able to get some chores done. This makes that possible.
6. Mustela bath set. The best scent ever and super gentle. I only use Mustela on my babies.
7. Cutest baby book to record facts as your little one grows up.
8. Swaddle pods are a must. Great for about the first 2 months of a baby’s life. Keeps them nice and snug and makes diaper changes super easy in the middle of the night with a zipper that zips from both ends.
9. Mamaroo has different motions so your baby will think she’s being held by you.
10. Cool Mist humidifier. Great to buy ahead of time so you aren’t rushing out with a sick baby in the middle of cold season.
11. Nasal saline drops are a life saver with a sick baby
12. Diaper rash cream. Again… I love Mustela products but have found that lots of creams work great also.
13. Car seat cover- Great to keep a sleeping baby in a dark space. I also love it to keep people from reaching in and touching my new babe.
14. Boogie Wipes- oh man I can’t believe how much better these work than regular wipes. The saline breaks down a crusty nose with no tears from the little one.
15. Aden + Anais swaddle blankets. You can not have too many of these babies.
16. Baby hygiene kit. Includes all the basics you need. Comb, brush, nail clippers, etc.
17. Sophie the giraffe is magical. Every baby loves this on their sore teething gums.
18. Sound machines are great to drown out any loud sudden noises that might wake your sleeping babe. This is a great portable option.
19. Onesies- You can’t have too many soft cozy onesies. I love the aden + anais ones.
20. Nose Frida nasal aspirator. I have always thought these looked so gross but when your baby is so congested and cant breathe or sleep you will thank me. This is probably my favorite baby item ever.
21. Diaper pails usually leave a lingering smell but not this one. This one really is super great and keeps the odors to the minimum.
22. Infant tylenol- I love including this with any baby shower gift. It’s just best to keep in on hand.
23. Nursing scarf- great for having a little privacy while nursing your babe if you want it.
24. Diapers! You can not have enough diapers. These Honest diaper cakes are so fun and practical.
25. Freshly picked moccasins. Best baby shoes ever. Not only are they so cute but they are comfy for your baby to wear.