Good morning! Yesterday was nuts. I was in San Francisco for 24 hours and flew home at 10 am. Once I landed I headed straight to Nordstrom for an extra early access to the preview sale. Grabbed some incredible pieces and rushed home. Loved on my family for 2 hours, showered, dropped my older girls off at the beach for a fitness class then met up with my photographer, Arielle to shoot some looks from the #Nsale. I waited up till midnight to start linking everything. Took a nap at 2am. Back up at 4am for more. Another nap and back at it again at 8am.
When I saw this BLACK LEATHER JACKET, I instantly knew this would be SELL OUT! You guys, it’s $64!! The rose gold hardware is beautiful and the leather is super soft. Don’t debate on this one, grab it!
1. This leopard clutch is the perfect to dress up a casual look or take out on date night.
2. Kimonos are my go-to right now. I love pairing them with a simple tee and skinny jeans.
3. I have a thing for sunglasses and these tortoise shell frames are calling out to me.
4. I love the ankle strap and peep toe on this shoe. Under $100!
5. These earrings are perfect for summer and could be dressed up or down. I love the turquoise detail.
6. I’ve had this jacket for a while and love it. It’s definitely a statement piece and I get compliments every time I wear it.
7. Love this backpack and it’s under $50!
8. Every girl needs a leather moto jacket, I love mine.
10. I just ordered this jacket and I’ll probably it with the same pieces, a grey top and skinny jeans.
11. I wasn’t surprised when I fell in love with these pointed toe booties, I can’t wait to wear them this fall.
13. Love the ruffle sleeve detail on this jacket.
14. This is almost an exact dupe for a Givenchy bag and it’s under $100!
15. These aviators are amazing.
16. I love my high-top Vans and wear them more than I’d like to admit. They are the best for errands and running my kids around.
17. You probably can tell this about me, but I love pretty much anything studded. These are amazing.
18. Love this turquoise bracelet; it looks just like one Ozzy and Gold have. Can’t wait to match them.