Holiday Dresses on sale
Shop ALL Sales
Holiday Dresses on sale
Shop ALL Sales
So many amazing gifts to start getting your hands on this week. Macy’s is having incredible deals and so many things to choose from. You can find a gift for everyone in your life. I’m getting really excited for the holidays. Lately anything Rose-Gold ends up on my wish list this year. Like this beauty I’m wearing below. Every time I wear it people stop me to find out where it’s from. It’s so pretty and you’ll be surprised at the price!
Shop the Story
My favorite brushes right now are:
These brushes make great gifts for all ages! I even like to give these mini sets to my youngest for her play make-up.
Sponsored by: Eco Tools
Neiman Marcus is a great place to shop for the holidays! I spent 2 hours in the Fashion Valley location researching gift ideas for kids, friends and hostess gifts on Saturday. Dylan’s Candy is always a fun hostess/stocking stuffer. How adorable is this pre-made gingerbread house?!
I couldn’t pass up this fur by Appaman for Goldie. Perfect for the girl who has everything and also great for family photos/Christmas Sunday.
Sponsored by ShopStyle
I can’t believe it is Thanksgiving week! I put together an outfit I think is perfect to enjoy your feast in. THIS top is beautiful and flattering. I definitely want to wear something that won’t show how much pie I eat. I decided to wear flare jeans and heels in this picture. Skinny jeans and flats would be really cute with it too. I will wear it with these lace up flats (in tan) next time. You can’t beat the price of these lace up flats!
Also THIS jewelry line is blowing my mind. So many fun pieces and you have to check out the ring selections. AMAZING!
lace Top | Denim | Heels |
4. Shirt dresses are all the rage. How about THIS plaid dress by Rails on sale!
6. 40% off everything for the whole family HERE with code: CHEER.
7. It’s my favorite place to shop for kids and right now take an additional 30% off all sale HERE!
9. Take $25 dollars off all sweaters and grab THIS oversized cardigan!
10. I just bought THIS sweater full price at lululemon. Now on major sale!
Have a great weekend!
1. Oh my! As if sweats couldn’t be enough…now in trouser form. I must have them, ASAP!
2. Free People dresses are a crowd favorite. Loving the color palette of this beauty!
3. I just bought these leggings and get lots of compliments at Orange Theory. They are awesome!
4. How pretty is this Zimmerman bag?! I’m so in love. It’s also the perfect taupe to wear all year long.
5. Hey Jeff…I’ll watch every Seinfeld episode back to back with you if I can get these sneakers. For real life.
1. I tried this coat on in Madewell and I’ve never felt anything softer. It’s guaranteed to keep you warm this winter.
2. Crazy about this dress with knee high boots. I’d wear it just like this.
3. I think winter whites are so pretty. This mock turtle neck caught my eye. It’s a great layering piece too.
4. You know I love knee high boots. These are generous in the width and I love suede.
5. Black and white check dresses instantly have my stamp of approval. Gotta have this one!
One of the best things about living in a beach town is the casual lifestyle. Anything other than workout wear is practically considered dressing up. Joke, but not really. Good thing I love button ups and sneakers. Cheers to being comfortable all year long!
For me, 2015 will go down in the record books! I bought a home, relocated, and the obvious..I got married! It’s been such a special year for Jeff and I and the kids, even Biggie. I LOVE the tradition of exchanging holiday cards with family and friends. Opening envelopes to see what fun, silly and beautiful photo cards each family created is my absolute favorite.
It’s November and my photos are done, cards ordered and ready to be sent out December 1st. This is the first year I’ve been so prepared and I owe it to Shutterfly! No joke, easiest order I’ve ever made. I just loaded the photo, picked a card from an amazing selection, personalized it with our names and that’s it, done! So simple and user friendly. Now I can sit back and plan the first Christmas in our home as a complete family. Excited to add a few new traditions like breakfast on the beach Christmas morning and a real tree. I prefer fake. Jeff prefers real. I say less mess. He says no fun. Kids are on Jeff’s side…110%, so real tree it is!
You can give Shutterfly a try and receive a free card with promo code: CARD4U
Sponsored by: Shutterfly
I spent the day in the city yesterday and everything is decked out in holiday cheer. I went to MACY’S and couldn’t believe some of the sales. Most everything is up to 60% off for the next 15 hours. Don’t miss out on this. I ordered pajamas, slippers, and some coats that are all on major sale. If you are in NYC during the holidays don’t forget to go to Santa Land (8th floor in Macy’s) I made a Christmas wish list and put it in Santa’s special mailbox so it gets to him in time. Your kids will love it! Happy shopping!
So this cream coat just went on sale today for $34! I’m going back to get a price adjustment! ( Go up one size) I love getting deals on my jackets because I end up wearing them for 6 months! I get one puffer coat I can depend on for freezing days and then the rest are fun and a little more dressy.
Also a big FREE PEOPLE sale you won’t want to miss
click through below
GET L&L VIA EMAIL
L&L ON INSTA