1. I’ve been finding more jeans I love lately than ever before! These Current/ Elliotts are at the top of my list.
2. I’ve learned from my mistakes and now buy all MAC holiday sets I love in multiples. Best time of year to get my favorites glosses discounted in the perfect pocket size. I might need 5 of theses to last me throughout 2015.
3. I’m kinda obsessed with this look right now! All white or all black with this Free People animal print kimono on top.
4. You know what else would look killer with #3, these leather Converse! They are so amazing.
5. Oh and guess what would complete #3 and #4?? How about this super popular fringe bag from Free People! Fringe is so hot right now and this bag is under $100 and also comes in a great brown.
1. I’m crazy about this jersey dress. This color is hot for fall. This dress can be worn so many ways. I’m loving the booties and socks with it. A leather jacket would be perfect over it.
2. When boots go on sale, I do my happy dance. These booties are too good to pass up. I got them last year and still wear them. I love the high ankle and the way they look with jeans and dresses.
3. If you saw this post you probably didn’t get a link to work. This is hands down my favorite sweatshirt. Click here to get it, Under $70.
4. I recently found this line of denim. I love it! These are under $100. They fit so good, I’d love them in every wash.
5. I’m so drawn to grey these days. I wear all grey outfits quite a bit. I want this TOPSHOP sweater to wear with these grey jeans. It looks so cozy and it’s a great price!