Shop the Post
If you haven’t tried Wildfox clothing or sunglasses you are in for a treat! Wildfox is only made with the softest materials. You can count on fun and witty graphic tees and the coziest loungewear. The sunglasses are always fun and oversized. I am loving these sunnies in the all black.
I wanted to make sure you East Coasters know about the BillboardHot 100 Music Festival coming up. It’s at the Nikon Theatre at Jones Beach. It’s going to be such a party. August 22-23
All the best music artists will be there! Check it out here.
Let me first say that I cannot believe it’s almost August!! Like how? In the next 3 weeks we are moving and kids are starting a new school. I am SO not prepared. Not a box packed or registration complete for school to start. Help!!
Now let’s talk about this dress..it’s $105. Not even kidding. Check for yourself HERE. The dress runs big and would even work for maternity, so if you are small I’d recommend belting it. I paired it with an old belt of mine but think these wrap belts from Anthropologie are really awesome too!
As far as I’m concerned, summer can last forever. We are loving our new beach town. We spent most of the weekend at the tide pools and lounging at the beach. I found the perfect sundress/cover-up to wear. Isn’t it so cute! I’m loving all the fun summer dresses out right now. I get a lot of mine at SWELL. I can always count on SWELL to carry my favorite brands and offer the best prices. See all of my favorite dresses below. Most of them are under $100!
SHOP MY FAVORITE SUNDRESSES
Sponsored by SWELL & SHOPSTYLE
I spend way too much time at a store we all know and LOVE. I browse all the new things and almost leave the store when something catches my eye. I then go to try that one thing on and poof it turns into me trying on the entire store for two hours. I seriously have a lulu problem. Anyways, this black & white swimsuit is now sold out but I found it in all black and grabbed it just as fast as I grabbed the stripe one. It’s my favorite suit of the summer. The fit is sporty and super flattering. Get it, you’ll love it!
Free People Dress, code SUNSHINE | $50 off original price
2. My favorite lipgloss for $20.
3. My favorite slim boyfriend jeans for $85! My favorite ones yet.
4. I know I’m going to want this Rebecca Taylor top the second it goes off sale. So I better grab it while I can. I’m pretty in love with it.
5. Favorite gold hoop earrings for $20 off org. price.
6. These drop turquoise earrings are calling my name in a major way. On sale!
7. One of the best necklaces I have purchased. I wear it all the time. $40 off!
8. I just bought this maxi dress from the Anthropologie sale. It’s so pretty! Can’t wait to put it on. I’m sure you will see it in an outfit post next week.
9. Loving this skirt. So pretty and summery. I wear a tee shirt with it and put it in a knot.
10. Loving this top for under $100. SO pretty.
11. This Vince TOP is so fun. It’s the best price even for VINCE!
FAVORITE JEANS ALL BACK IN STOCK $88
Have the BEST weekend.
1. You guys…this dress is only $40!!!! Booties, sandals, sneakers, flip-flops. Anything goes!
2. I love the way Paige jeans fit. Classic pair with a little knee holes=perfect in my book!
3. This red dress from Nordstrom is under $100! I love it’s bold color and delicate lace detail.
4. I am OBSESSED with these Jeffrey Campbell’s. Like really, they are so so good!
5. Pretty white tops are hard to pass up! This one included…
1. These are my favorite sandals right now. Really fun and they make a statement with a basic tee and jeans. Trust me, you will love these!
2. I found these fringe sandals at Nordstrom the other day. They look so good with denim and I have a few dresses that will be perfect with them for fall.
3. I’m a sucker for black & white swimsuits. I’m loving the sleeves on this one.
4. This dress is perfection. Loving all the colors. It’s an easy no fuss dress.
5. I just ordered these JBrand jeans. I’m loving the wash and ankle length. Perfect to wear with #2 fringe heels.
One of my favorite things to do in Orange County is to walk through the neighborhoods in Corona Del Mar. CDM has the most charming beachside homes with beautifully manicured lawns just steps from the water. I take my MZ Wallace bags everywhere. Like EVERYWHERE. What started as a travel bag turned into a beach, gym, grocery, everything bag. I have a few of the large Metro totes and now I’m also loving the Sutton. Saylor Jumper | MZ Wallace Tote | Free People Sandals | Valley Eyewear | Curl Stick
I love when clothing lines know when they have an amazing product. These track pants sold out so fast when they first came out. Guess what, Monrow Attire has them back on shelves. They are so soft and comfortable. They also come in an attached tee-shirt jumpsuit that I’m crazy about. My girlfriend had it on today and I wanted to rip it off her cute body and put it on me. It honestly is so flattering on every body type and you can dress it up or down. I love all things Monrow.
Rebecca Taylor Dress 40% off