I LOVE this top and now it’s on SALE! Wahoo!
I LOVE this top and now it’s on SALE! Wahoo!
1. The fries at a restaurant Jeff and I tried over the weekend called The Blind Pig. Oh man, they were goood! You know what else was good? Their giant slice of banana bread topped with ice-cream. We’re going back soon.
3. Jeff and I are headed to Tulum next week. I can hardly wait. Double honeymoon for us. I just ordered THIS set to wear on the beach!
1. Oversized and chunky sweaters are my go -to lately. Loving this one in marsala.
2. Flowy dresses that can be layered with a jacket and booties are the perfect staple. This one is gorgeous and prety perfect! Runs big. Size down
3. Rain boots are a must on my list. These leopard ones make me happy when it rains.
4. Obsessed with this dress is an understatement. It’s my favorite piece in my closet right now.
5. I have these heels in a couple colors because I love the fit so much. This blush color is fun to wear with light greys and I wore them with the dress in #4
6. The perfect grey coat. It’s now on sale and reminds me of the more expensive version here
7. This maxi dress should be in everyone’s closet. Period.
8. These booties are pretty perfect. And did I mention they are Joie. The most comfortable shoes in the world.
9. I need these jeans in a major way!
10. I have these booties and they are a fun twist on the normal black bootie. I love the hardware.
11. I’m ordering these wine boots tonight! I’m loving them and will wear them with #9
I can’t wait to show you more of this rug. I just got it yesterday and it added the perfect amount of color to my kitchen. I’m loving the pops of magenta and navy.
All three are staple items everyone should have in their closet. I’m a believer in spending more on shoes, especially when it’s a classic staple piece that can be worn for years. My mom always taught me you get what you pay for. I paid a little extra on these brown leather beauties, and they are incredible! The fit reminds me a lot of these Rag and Bone’s, but the leather is softer and they are made in Italy.
I want to tell you about an amazing woman named Ashley. She started the non-profit organization, Threads through her company, The Shine Project. Threads employs inner-city American youth to hand make jewelry. Threads is a cause driven business that is changing the future of at risk American youth. They come from various backgrounds, but all have one thing in common; they want to break the cycle. By employing them, The Shine Project instills values of self reliance and hard work. They are paid fair wages for the bracelets they make, and in turn are able to pay their way through school. Many of Threads employees are first generation college students. They dream of becoming nurses, broadcasters, writers, and engineers.
The youth at Threads are selling an exclusive stack called the L&L stack. Lisa and I chose individual pieces for this stack found here. You can also create your own stack and choose stones you like. Anything you buy will be 15% off with our code below. All purchases go straight to the youth and provide a way to get them through college. Right now is the perfect time to help make a difference for these kids. You can find the L&L stack and so many other bracelets at THE SHINE PROJECT
It’s no secret that Lisa and I love bracelets. Threads has so many fun and unique pieces to add to your wrist. You can now buy this L&L stack (only available this week) with a 15% off code.
to get 15% off the L& L stack or any other items you like please use code – LL15
You will make a difference in someone’s life by purchasing these. These kids will be able to continue their path in the right direction. You can read more about the youth making these bracelets here.
tunic/dress in peacock (40% off)
1. Loving plaid for the fall. This jacket is now on sale!
2. I will be wearing this sack dress with leggings and booties more than you want to know. How cozy is this!
3. Such a great tote bag for under $40. It’s going to become my church bag for the kids. It’s perfect.
4. Flannels are a must have for chilly weather. Grab this now while it’s on sale.
5. THIS skirt is pretty amazing.
6. I love embellished jackets. I mean they can add so much to any outfit. This one is fitted and pretty awesome. On sale!
8. Cozy sweaters are everywhere now and this one is now on sale. It’s oversized and pretty perfect!
9. Prettiest lace top to pair with skinny jeans and booties. On sale!
10. My Rebecca Taylor dress I wore a couple weeks ago is now 25% off. It’s one of my favorite pieces!
11. This tunic/dress is too good to pass on especially on sale. I wear it with skinny jeans and these booties.
12. I’ve been looking for a wool jacket and this one is exactly like my JCREW coat but half the price! It’s going to go fast!
It’s always fun to find pieces that make a statement. Subtle or bold, give it a try this fall! I found and fell in love with this lace sleeved dress at Neiman Marcus. It’s seriously incredible! I paired it with my wedding shoes and a bold purple lip.
What’s your favorite way to make a statement?
Sponsored by: ShopStyle
1. I just tried on this sweater skirt and it’s incredible!
2. You can never have too many stripe tops. Just added this one to my closet.
3. The make up artist that did my wedding make up suggested this serum morning and night. I’ve been using it ever since and I LOOOVE it! All natural and smell amazing too.
4. I can’t stop buying booties! Just ordered these and can hardly contain my excitement!
5. I just found this sweater online and decided we should all have it. I mean it’s oversized, neutral color and bell sleeves..
1. The colors in this swing top make me happy. I’d love to wear this top with high waisted flare jeans.
2. This top is gorgeous in every way. I need it in my life wight now!
3. I love a good denim skirt. This one in white is too good to pass up.
4. Coolest denim top and it’s priced just right!
5. Suede skirts are in right now. This is the prettiest one I’ve seen.
When I first saw this dress I instantly thought of the colors of fall. Tan, brown, orange and pink all tied together in one comfortable knit dress! I also just picked up these glasses a couple weeks back, and I really love them! Round glasses are everywhere and the scallop edge on these add a fun feminine touch.
GET L&L VIA EMAIL
L&L ON INSTA