What’s better than a fresh white clothes? The answer is Chanel loafers..but fresh white is second on my list. We’ve teamed up with Nordstrom to show an easy minimalist look anyone can pull off. I posted awhile back about this Current Elliott shirtdress on a Friday 5. Since that post, I’ve worn this dress over and over, loving it just as much as the day I bought it. Paired with heels or converse (as shown below) this dress will take you all through summer! If you need more coverage underneath I highly suggest this Free People under slip. It’ s a good one.
Good deals always put me in a great mood! This dress from ASOS is only $63 (wearing the 0) and some of my favorite platforms are now on sale for $78! See more dresses and shoes, all UNDER $100 below. Have great day everyone!
Tee-Shirts are what I do best. I’m in them most of my week. Check out my TOP 10 favorite tees. I’d love to hear what yours are.
Top 10 Tee-Shirts
2. This white tee is perfection. I’ve washed it over 10 times. The fabric, fit and size looks as though I just bought it.
3. Rag and Bone makes the best tees. I wait for them to go on sale and snatch them up.The classic V’s are my favorite.
4. This tee is really fun. I tuck it into skirts or wear it with my jeans. One of my staples.
5. Splendid makes the softest tees around. I love the elbow length and fit of this one.
6. Vince makes this ‘little boy tee’ that I LOVE!!! In black , grey and white.
7. You have seen these tees on Lisa and I A LOT! Thank goodness for Current Elliott tee shirts.
8. Fun tees like this catch my eye from TOPSHOP and I can’t say no. Loving this one.
9. Looking for a tee under $30. This one is a staple. Comes in a couple colors.
10. These tees from Anthropologie are so good. I’m always checking on them for new colors. I guess I wear tee-shirts way too much.
bonus – This Tee-shirt jumpsuit is pretty special. It’s actually my favorite piece in my closet right now.
Jeff and I went home to Arizona to see both our families and celebrate his dads birthday. While in AZ, we stayed at the Valley Ho in Scottsdale. The room they offered us was INSANE. Like two stories, two bathrooms, full kitchen, family room, giant walk-in closet, a crazy cool staircase. By far the coolest room either of us had ever stayed in.
We had the best time! Next time you’re headed to Scottsdale, check out the Valley Ho!
I love to be comfortable. If it feels like loungewear.. there’s a good chance I’ll buy it. These Ella Moss pants were a no brainer! They are so light and loose. I love the bright pattern for summer and because I’m short, they pair perfectly with a wooden platform like these.
What’s better than designer brands? Designer brands up to 50% off! Happy Memorial Day. Enjoy the sales and all the good food you’re gonna eat today. Find a list of our favorite designers that are doing huge sales here.
Memorial Weekend Is Here! Some of the best deals all year are happening right now. Hope your weekend is filled with family, friends, sun, food and lots of great deals!
1. Oh Splendid, you make a killer dress! Loving this effortless white maxi. Get the dress and ANYTHING else you love on their site for 25% off with code:PACKSPEND25
2. While you’re shopping away at Splendid, you may want to grab these heels. They are so so cool and 25% off!
7. Take 20% off your entire purchase at ASOS this weekend with code:LONGWKND
9. 30% off your order including SALE at J.Crew with code: SUMMERLOVE. Stock.UP.
10. Up to 75% off sale at Revolve this weekend. Be sure and check it out!
1. Go ahead and take 30% off this beauty over at J.Crew with code: SUMMERLOVE
2. I’m loving these DV sandals! The color/pattern combo is really fun!
3. Have you tried a Swell bottle? The whole family can keep their beverage cold for 24 full hours! It’s no joke. Plus, they look cool.
4. This dress from ASOS speaks to me. It’s so bright and happy. Total must-have and also it’s on sale this weekend! Score. Use code:LONGWKND for 20% off your entire purchase.
5. Oh boy, I’m on a maxi skirt kick and this Free People stripe number made the cut into my closet. I LOVE it!
1.Prettiest caftan I’ve ever seen. I’m taking this one to the beach for sure!
2. This blush should be in everyone’s make up bag. It’s the perfect shade for every complexion.
3. I’m loving shift dresses right now. You can throw them on in a rush and look pulled together in seconds. Wear them out or even as a swimsuit cover up.
4. The fit of the stilletto skinny jeans is my go to pair of jeans. I like the fit so much.
5. The prettiest color for the summer. I really LOVE this dress in a major way.
I recently came across this top by Jetset Diaries on Shopbop and knew I needed it. The quality is awesome and even though it’s long sleeve, it was light and cool enough to wear over the weekend in Arizona. The easiest shoes(besides flip-flops) to travel with are my Matisse. The lay flat, hold their shape and are so comfortable to walk around in. I also really love THIS and THIS color!
It’s that time of year again! Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale has arrived and it’s pretty dang good! Perfect time to buy gifts for Father’s Day, graduation and stock up for summer! Remember my Track Workout Post? Now you can get both top and bottoms ON SALE! Click on each picture and don’t forget to scroll to the right to see even more hand picked items just for you!