I love the look of a sun-skissed glow year round. Some might say I’m addicted to self tanner. Partly because I have fair skin that does not tan. Like really. Burn-peel-freckle is the result of spending too much time in the sun for me. I’m a guinea pig for anything bronze.
Here are my top 8 must haves:
5. This is one of the best in my opinion! A little goes a long way and it’s safe for the face too!
6. Here’s a easy tip: add a few of these bronzing drops into your body or facial lotion for an added boost of color. I love!
7. I’ve bought this a few times. The color is dark and I really loved it!
8. This self tanner always tricks people into thinking I’ve just had a spray tan. It’s doesn’t last very long but the price tag is so budget friendly everyone should give it a try!
- Always exfoliate before you tan. Get that loofa or wash cloth and scrub. Focus on areas like the knees, tops of feet, elbows and hands that tend to grab color.
- Apply a dab of lotion to the areas mentioned above before you apply your tanner.
- Wear gloves to apply your tanner!
- When it comes to bronzer DO NOT forget to lightly bring it down your neck and onto your chest. A little goes a long way with bronzer. Try not to go overboard. I’m totally guilty of that.
What are your favorite bronzers?