The holiday’s are here! What better way to add a little glam to your holiday look than with a bold red lip?! Growing up, Estee Lauder gift sets were a big deal in our home! It’s been my mom’s favorite beauty brand for over 20 years. Fast forward and here I am in partnership with Macy’s, Estee Lauder and Shopstyle talking about this Modern Nudes Estee Lauder Gift Set!
I mean, look at this set.. it’s huge and filled with 16 shadows, 2 lipsticks, 2 lip glosses, mascara, 3 shades of blush, Modern Muse perfume, and their top selling skin care products plus the cutest carrying case! That’s a $385 value for only $62 with ANY Estee Lauder purchase at Macy’s! I will definitely be buying this set for my mom this year. So what did I buy to qualify for this incredible deal? One of my all-time favorite foundations, Double Wear. A little goes a long way and the coverage is perfect for me. It’s one of their best selling products! I also just bought this SPF 50 that I applied under my foundation and this Double Wear eyeliner.
1. Exfoliate your lips. You can do this by buffing a soft toothbrush against your lips.
2. Next, I like to use the brush I used to apply my foundation and run it over my lips. The nude from the foundation neutralizes the color of my lips and allows the true lipstick color to show.
3. Apply your lipstick. I’m wearing the color Carnal. I like to start at the center of my both my top and bottom lip and then take a makeup brush to blend it out onto my lips. This allows me to build up the color instead of over applying and ending up with globs of color on the outer corners of my mouth.
4. Add a little gloss, I used Red Extrovert from the kit.
5. Take a Q-Tip or stiff concealer brush and clean up the lines around your lips.
6. Be BOLD! Women care wear more color on their lips than they think they can. Go for it!
Quantities are LIMITED on these gift sets, so be sure and order yours today!
Happy Holidays! XXO lisa