Oh my goodness, this is by far the best year for Nordstrom HOME! I usually pass through this department quickly and rarely buy anything. But this year is another story! So many incredible pieces for your own home, to stock up for gifts, etc.
1.This table lamp is classic and simple; it would fit almost all design styles.
2. Love this accent pillow for a couch or bed. The pattern is unisex and neutral enough for any room.
3. All of Dash & Albert’s rugs are gold. Can’t beat the price.
4. Love the shape and brass detail on this mirror, a room’s perfect statement piece. And it’s under $40!
5. I love Votivo and this diffuser. They keep a constant, light flow of fragrance going at all times.
6. This leather pillow is so good.
7. Laundry, toys, shoes, throw them all into this basket and you’re good to go.
8. This checked mirror is really cool and modern.
9. Rose gold and marble is always a good combination, love this task lamp.
10. I love a good candle. I always stock up during the sale so I can burn them all year round.
11. This is something I’m really excited about, can’t wait to use it in the kitchen.
12. If you don’t have a Barefoot Dreams blanket, get one now, you’ll thank me later.
13. This might be the cutest paper towel holder.
14. Fresh ground pepper belongs on everything. Dark wood and brass basically sums up our kitchen.
15. Perfect for serving food on during parties or dressing up your kitchen.
16. Love this accent. Would be perfect for a big chair or rocker.
17. A cutting board that is amazing!!
18. Can’t go wrong with simple euro shams. The great base for adding colors and patterns.
19. Latte bowls, are used in our home every day, all day.
20. You can never have enough water bottles, especially pretty ones.