I LOVE all the fun bags out right now! Do you have a favorite for Spring/Summer? It’s refreshing to see so many cute bags at affordable prices. It’s fun to ditch the designer bags for a fun festive summer tote or bucket bag. These are my absolute favorite below. I’m especially fond of #12 and #13. Also I love the shape of #8!
- 1.CULT GAIA Mini Ark Handbag
- 2.Serpui Pineapple Wicker Clutch- TOOK TO TOKYO!
- 3.Mar Y Sol Mia Mini Clutch
- 4.Anthropologie Rina Crocheted Crossbody Bag
- 5.Frances Valentine Mini Straw Bucket Bag
- 6.Serpui Marie Marissa Toucan Clutch
- 7.BP. Straw Ring Handle Basket Tote
- 8.MALIBU SKYE Large Bamboo Box Clutch
- 9.Mar Y Sol New Mia Cross Body Bag
- 10Nordstrom Alhambra Beaded Envelope Clutch
- 11.Rebecca Minkoff Straw Circle Crossbody Bag
- 12.MALIBU SKYE Metal Handle Straw Bucket Bag- OBSESSED!
- 13.BP. Mini Translucent Metal Handle Bag- WANT ASAP!!
- 14.Clare V. Le Freak Beaded Circle Clutch
Have you noticed all the super cute VISORS out right now? I grabbed a couple in this style because I like how it lays once it is on. It shades the sides of your face (which is my main concern)! If you have followed along my PIGMENTATION DRAMA you know why I’m super concerned with protecting my skin from the sun. I usually wear a huge oversized gardening hat in the summer that gives similar coverage to this visor but it embarrassed my kids. You bet I’m stocking up on visors since they are trending right now and a waaaaay cuter option than the garden hat. I grabbed one in this COLORFUL PRINT too to go with swimsuits this summer. Plus the price is one of the best parts!