1. I love a good white summer dress! I’ve had my eye on this Urban Renewal maxi for a few weeks and finally ordered it. So light and crisp, can’t wait to wear it!
2. These Jeffrey Campbell’s sell out so quick! Fully stocked, so comfortable and come in gray as well. A really classic shoe to add to your closet.
3. Southern California is super casual. These Volcom pants are easy to throw on and go. Love the colors and pattern, and the price..$45!
4. A friend of mine wore this top from Nordstrom last week. I loved it! Only $48
5. I just ordered this embroidered tunic. I love that I can wear it tucked into jeans or alone as a cover-up! It’s really so great!
1. I just discovered these really fun leggings. You can get them in tons of fun prints. I love adding a little something new to my work out routine, leggings included!
2. This top is under $40. Really great to wear with skinny jeans. Dress it up or down. I love the black and white daisies.
3. These bandeau tops are my favorite. They come in tons of colors and prints. For $18 they make a great bra, sport bra/bikini top. I wear them all the time.
4. This dress from TOPSHOP is definitely a favorite. It also comes in MATERNITY!! Please someone get it and tag me with your baby bump. 🙂
5. These are the JBRAND jeans I wore this week in my Blushing in DC post. They are 25% off! I love them so much!