Meal prep usually happens on Sundays. I made these energy balls with extra protein for the kids for after school snacks. My kids are in full swing with after school lessons. I have to have a fridge stocked with healthy snacks to reach for.
- 2 cups of old fashioned rolled oats
- ½ cup of ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon of black chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ cup of raw honey
- ½ cup of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 scoops Vanilla Whey Protein Powder 1/2 cup
- ½ cup of dark chocolate chips
- Add rolled oats, ground flax seed, chia seeds, cinnamon, honey, peanut butter, vanilla extract, and vanilla protein powder to food processor.
- Pulse until ingredients are blended. (about 7-9 times)
- Add mixture to a large bowl, add in chocolate chip. Stir to combine.
- Form energy bite mixture into 1″ balls and place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for 2 hours.