5 things on my mind:
1. I used to love shows like CSI, the more scary the better. Now that I sleep alone I can only handle mindless television such as last night’s Bachelor in Paradise. I mean really, I can’t think of a better show to confirm that I am in fact a normal functioning single woman. If you ever start to question that for yourself, tune in.
2. Remember THIS post when I said I joined a dating site and it was going well? It’s true. It was. Until I came across my last boyfriend on the same site. Punch in the stomach.
3. I have a whole new appreciation for Barre3. I started to really listen and slow down my movements and it’s SO much harder than before. I love when a workout challenges me each and every time.
4. I don’t drink a lot of water. Well that’s not true, I do when it’s mixed with Crystal Light Energy or Zipfizz. I have a serious problem.
5. The kids had the best time in Alaska with their dad. I love that they had the chance to go and make so many great memories. I love even more that I get to see them tomorrow!