1. How great is this knit pencil skirt? The geometric pattern is modern while the length and stretch allow you to bend down and pick up kids without flashing anyone.
2. Gosh, I love these glasses! I had a really great pair of round sunglasses last summer that I've since lost. I think my search for their replacement is officially over.
3. I know I've said this before but I always check the boy section for basics my girls can wear. This crew neck sweater is a great unisex top! Comes in 5 awesome colors! Boy clothes are generous in sizing so you may want to order one size down to fit a girl.
4. I love the natural wood color on this iPhone 5 case. I especially appreciate the slim rubber bumpers on each of the four corners. I think it's so pretty and simple.5. This is hands down my favorite face bronzer (I wear Laguna). I've worn it for years and every time I think I need to try something new, I always come right back to this!
1. Anything by the brand Splendid is not only stylish but super comfortable! This bright striped skirt is even better in person. A must have for spring and summer wardrobes.
3. Clear heels seem to be all the rage right now. I love this black sandal and plan on adding it to my shoe collection. It's super fun!
4. The topshop jewelry is all really great! Bright colors and creative designs. I love that this necklace can be worn dressed up or down.
5. We ALL need one of these! A lens to pop on your iphone camera. Genius! I am SO excited about this! free shipping with code FEBSHIP
3. The first day the sun shines out here, I will be wearing these. The perfect wedge. They go with everything. - Option 2, perfect wedge and perfect color.
We have a winner! The winner of the skincare items is......
Pin It now!