1. This is the curl stick I use. I've used several brands but love how hot this stick gets. My curls stay all day with this iron.
2. I'm so in love with this top! The colors make me smile as well as the length of the sleeve. I imagine this worn as shown with the pop of lip color, adding a tan suede bootie.
5. I love a pointed toe flat. I'm super excited to wear these as pictured and with dresses all year long.
1. The color, the peep toe, the gold, the heel, the ankle strap... all of it! I've been a fan of Seychelles shoes for years. A great addition for an added pop of color to any outfit!
2. It's time to move my 3 year old out of her crib. While looking for a twin bed I came across this beauty. The price is right & it comes in 4 colors!
4. Words can't describe how cool I think this chandelier is. My husband mentioned he was ready for a new one in our house. Hmm.. this could be perfect timing right?
2. My kids started swimming lessons and I have to see Gwen in this polka dot number. With the shades.
3. I love this peplum shirt so much. Throw a solid black or floral blazer over it and it's a great piece to mix and match with.
5. This is a 2 in 1. This tee is a great fit. It runs big so get a smaller size if you want to tuck it in. The yellow linen blazer over it also comes in white. If I had one blazer for the spring the white linen would be it!
XO L&L inc.