5. I often find some of my favorite pieces for my daughters in the boy section. This belt is totally unisex. Love the color combo.
1. LA is one of my favorite cities. This shirt is fun, comfy & you can never have too many heathered tees with cool logos.
2. The black zippers on these pants are what I love about them most. Can't wait to order these & work them into my everyday wardrobe. So many options. A t-shirt with some flip flops or a denim shirt or fun floral blouse tucked in with some great heels. Fun little statement piece.
3. These shoes! I love the color. I love the gold straps. I love the peep toe. And I would love to wear them with the black zipper pants!
4. I purchase a nice purse every couple years but in between it's always fun to buy inexpensive fun ones to change up. And this size is great for my everyday mom life. The color makes me happy and you can't beat the $30 price!
2. Oversized glasses are still trending in 2013. Love these Tory Burch sunnies. I wish I was heading to the beach instead of shoveling snow.
3. Grab a pair of white denim. So excited that white should be worn all winter long. These are my favorite fit. Can't go wrong.
4. My son davis rocks these year round. The colors are always changing and I love that the sneakers velcro. Comfortable and great for boys to run around in.
5. Bobbi Brown cosmetics are a favorite of mine. She is amazing and even cooler in person. I love this spring color set. The eye shadow and high shimmer gloss are full of pigment and STAY on. I like the high shimmer gloss in BEACH. Gift with purchase!
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!
Love, L&L inc.Pin It now!